Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Didn't Send It...


...but Chicago-based Leo Burnett sent the above pair of Nike Air Jordan Alpha 1s & message to Lebron this weekend.

We at least know there are no sneakerheads working at this ad agency; they could have sent some actual Air Jordan I's and not some clearance rack Alphas. I wonder if they at least sent his size. And I find it kind of ironical that Wade wore that same shoe & colorway during the regular season.

Regardless, a well-timed gimmick. Come to Chicago, Bron!

1 comment:

  1. loving the blog, but you should hype of the color skeme, if you need help figuring that out hit me up: likemikeprinting@gmail.com keep doing your thing, im a reader.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers