Thursday, October 6, 2011

Huaray!


Sneaker Freaker yesterday showed off two Huarache Free models dropping next spring, both in OG Huarache colorways...


While many will complain about Nike not releasing the Huarache models with their original midsoles (just give me one lime/royal Huarache runner in a sz 10, Nike!), I will say that the Free midsoles/outsoles are some of the most comfortable I have purchased in the past few years.

If they threw on a 360 Max bag on this model, I would have been pissed. I am very excited for these hybrids. Plus, expect to see a nod to the Fab Five come NCAA March Madness time & seeing many rock the white/turqouise/purple joints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers