Thursday, June 28, 2012

Militarized Zone



I have not been the biggest fan of Brand Jordan's retro quality lately, but I had to pull the trigger on some new Military AJ 4s...


The shape & color of the 2012 retro is on point, but my only complaint is the fit. 


I am normally a sz 10 in most Jordan retros, but the IIIs & IVs seem to run huge. 


I had a pair of the 2006 retro and a sz 10 fit just right; I am swimming in these size 10s...


Many people who purchased Obsidian XIIs this past weekend complained of the same thing.  My sz 13 buddy fit into a sz 11.5 pair!



In addition to the goofy timings of release date launches now, are we at a point now where we have to actually try these on before buying em?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers