Monday, September 3, 2012

Take A Hike



I can't begin to tell you how many New Balance 574s I purchase and never wear.  I always see a hot colorway and think "I'll wear these for sure."  Not sure if its the sneaker elitist in me, but I just never do it.


But for the fall, I found one. Check out the New Balance 574 "Backpack Pack"...


No crazy European sneaker store collabo here...just a colorway that emulates a Jansport backpack.


The two best parts about these are the brown leathered details and the upper being made of the same material a backpack is made from.
 

The blue pair from this Backpack Pack looks pretty nice too.  Let's just stick with one for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers