Friday, November 23, 2012

Yay or Nay


Like most people, I was getting stuffed on Thanksgiving.  In this pic, DeMar DeRozan is seen getting stuffed here too.  And as I chose not to brave the masses for Black Friday shopping, I also chose not to line up for the black/red AJ IVs that DeRozan is rocking. 

Since I didn't do a blog post this week, I decided to do a "yay/nay" post, something I haven't done since February...


A Yay to my man Mache on these "Big Bang" Lebron X customs.  Fire!  (I met Mache this summer; one of the nicest and most humblest dudes you will ever meet in the sneaker game).


A big Nay to the Nike Air Force 1 Foamposite "Black Friday".  Throw out a theme and the Swoosh will make a shoe.  Sheesh...
 
 
A big Yay to the adidas Derrick Rose 3 Low "Lake Shore Drive". #perfectsummershoe


A big Nay goes to the Kobe VIII "Christmas" edition, which emulates an ugly sweater concept ("ugly" being the key word here)...

And last but not least...



A Yay and Nay to the Doernbecher edition Nike SB Dunk High.  The Nay goes to the lousy design and colorblocking, but a humongous Yay goes to Finnigan Mooney, the 10-year old who designed these.  Mooney has survived 13 heart surgeries and his design shows his success.  Good for you, little man!  These drop next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers