Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flint Doin' Work

Good morning, folks! Welcome to the premiere of my blog "Coke No Ice", a tribute to my father's favorite drink. For those who don't know me, you will....I'm Flint.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went to the Lakers/Bulls game last night at the United Center. Kobe did his work...42 points, with 20 in the first quarter alone. I had that 81-point feeling till he did nothing in the 2nd. He rocked the black splatter IV...I'm itching till next week when the Kobe V "Chaos" drops...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wonder if he will rock for Christmas vs. the Cavs. Here's what Bron-Bron will be wearing:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers