Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Patta On the Back...

The fourth Patta Nike Air Max 1 collaboration drops tomorrow. It features a black upper of canvas & woven nylon with a White canvas Swoosh, chlorophyll green eylets, a white midsole, and a gum outsole. Of course, not stateside release....EU only. Aaargh....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And if you didn't catch the Mavs/OKC highlights last night (a loss by the Thunder, btw) Kevin Durant and several of his teammates busted out the "Creamsicle" KD2. Reminisce of the red/white Nike Air Maestro Low that Scottie Pippen rocked. I don't know how I feel about these; I like 'em.....and I don't.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sneak peek - dropping Fall 2010, the Black 3M/Citrus Air Jordan IX. The OSneaker pics don't make these look hot at all, but I bet they look better in person.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also came across these Sambas in a "Chicago" colorway. I absolutely love these...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And in case you didn't know, he did it again last night in Milwaukee. GW jumper in OT, 39 pts. MVP! (Away Gradient IV...yummy)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers