Monday, March 1, 2010

P.S. I love you...

Boy, am I excited for these! Detailed images of the Concord-esque Lebron VII P.S. (Post Season), per FatBoyKickz.

According to designer Jason Petrie, Lebron looks at the regular season as a "marathon" and the playoffs as a "sprint", so he kept the upper of the Lebron VII & reduced the weight with Zoom Air cushioning, thus a lighter performance shoe for the "sprint".


These drop in April, while the black/white pair drops at the end of this month.

So, I thought these were going to be a GR, but I guess I was wrong. Dropping March 4 at the Montalbán Theatre in Hollywood will be this Kobe V colorway...


To me, this shoe is the "Robin" to the "Dark Knight". Personally, I'm not a fan of this colorway.

Also just uncovered, some detailed pics of the Ashton Martin Kobe pack...


A week ago, we showed you the HyperDunk, but here's the whole dealio...




I'm sold on the HyperDunk...



...but the colorblocking is terrible on the Kobe V. It looks like a poor man's version of the MLK.




Once I get final production numbers, I'll let you know. In other Kobe V/Laker news...


...before Shannon Brown knew what he was wearing at the dunk contest, he had these iD Vs ready to go...


Pics per thegrandioseco...


Glad he wore the fan vote ones. Personally, I think the colorway is hideous, but I dig this insole inscription...LOL


Onto Brand Jordan; before being dealt to the Rockets, Jared Jeffries rocked these NYC AJ Alpha 1 PEs at MSG. Supposedly there are only 72 pairs produced, even though O-Sneaker is selling a FSR for $200 a pop.


At retail, I'd probably snag....real pretty colorway! Would be my first Alpha!



But one Jordan Brand shoe I would not think twice about getting is this AJ 6-inspired Spizike...


After two very nice January and February releases, JB dropped the ball on this one. Or was it DJ Clark Kent who dropped the ball, rumored to be the designer. Due out in May. Nonetheless...trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers