Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To be? Or not to be?

So far in 2010 we have seen a number of Nike Air Jordan 6 retro releases...the Motorsports 6...


...the "Oreo" 6...


...and the black/varsity red in January. Well, I guess there is an "Infrared 6" pack due out this summer. There has been rumors abound for months, but these pics from FlightClub comes close to cementing it to reality...



Varsity red on the left, infrared on the right. Honestly, I don't care if it does drop or not. I'm planning on getting the white/varsity red 6s in June regardless.

But I personally think this is stupid of Brand Jordan. Lets say they make this Infrared Pack limited; why put out limited product to compete with your general release product? I don't get their logic sometimes. Or all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers