Thursday, June 3, 2010

Now that I got your attention...


Ahem! Check out the upcoming navy/aqua colorway Asics Gel Lyte III, worn here by model Joli Robinson. Designed by Ronnie Fieg, this shoe is.....OK, I'll shut up and give you more pics.




OK, can I talk now? Fieg has some of my favorite colorways for Asics. You can get a peek here.

No release date set for the navy/aqua GL3s. But with as quickly as these Fieg "Super Red" GL3s moved in May...


...you'll need some help with snagging these. I actually grabbed my first pair of GL3s recently...


Super comfortable and light! Given the recent quality of Air Max retros recently, you might see more of these on my feet than Nikes!

And since I know you liked the pics above, peep the "Super Red" GL3s with model Tanaya Henry...




OK, back to the navy/aqua theme: let's tip our (Mariners) hat in honor of Ken Griffey Jr, who retired from baseball yesterday.


One of the greatest non-roiding players of our generation, Griffey Jr. (even at 40 years old) still had the sweetest swing in baseball.


Thanks to Nike Sportswear the past couple of years, the Swingman line has enjoyed a resurgence. I currently play in these Swingman Remix cleats in my Thursday softball league...


Anyways, check out this piece on Jr Grif by my boy Nick DePaula from Sole Collector (shout out to B1lly Hoyle!)

So, if you have been following the Twitter feed of Nike Sportswear, you will have noticed the teaser messages like this one that have sent the sneaker message boards going crazy. Well, here is the end result...


An AF1 x Foamposite, slated to release in the fall. Not sure how I feel about this one.

I am sure an outrageous MSRP and limited tag should make these coveted by hypebeasts abound.


If you are wondering what Kevin Durant has been up to since the Thunder's loss to the Lakers first round, he's been in China promoting his KD2 shoe. Here's a peek at the China exclusive KD2 in blue...a blue Creamsicle, if you will? Thanks to Matt Chan for the info/pics.





And tipping off tonight...


NBA Finals 2010 - Celtics vs. Lakers! KB24.com revealed this morning what Kobe will wear Game 1...


(YAWN!) Kinda pedestrian, IMO. I'll reserve final judgment till I see the lasered print, but initially I am far from impressed.



We'll have more on what everyone wears Game 1 in tomorrow's entry.


Let's go Lakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers