Sunday, February 19, 2012

Everyone Is An Artist


Everytime I look at the sneaker blogs & news sites, I see some kind of custom work being done on some sneakers. Some have been real good...but some have been atrociously bad. With that said, I figured it was time to re-show off a custom piece I worked on with C2 5 years ago...


Meet the Zoom Kobe 1 x Union 180 custom...


I came up with the idea and shared it with C2 (aka Chris Hui from Milwaukee, currently studying at the University of Minnesota). He executed it ten times better than I imagined it. We took a GR pair of AZK 1 white/grey and took hits from the Union 180 Barkleys from the Clerks Pack a few years ago...


Hats off to C2 and EmmanuelLabor, two dude who have been doing this for years, before the masses started grabbing paintbrushes & Angelus paint.


^ The detail on the heel collar is impeccable...


Love the personalized "Flint" & "Grey" hits on the tongue above the Shizoko.


And for those who think this is a PhotoShop, here is a before/after pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers