Monday, February 20, 2012

Hope Springs Eternal


My beloved Chicago Cubs started spring training this past weekend with pitchers & catchers reporting for duty. Lots of change in the air: new president (Theo Epstein), new GM ( Jed Hoyer), new manager (Dale Sveum), departures of key vets (Carlos Zambrano and Aramis Ramirez) and some controversial news on Starlin Castro.

All things considered, I'm loving the direction of this team & I'm celebrating with a pair of Dunk SBs (pictured above). I haven't been in-tune with all the SB nicknames over the past few years, so I'll call these my "Cubs" & plan on having Old Style splashed on them at Wrigley Field this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers