Monday, February 1, 2010

Ace In The Hole

Peep Mamba rocking his burgundy/silver/white "Ace" Kobe V PE at his alma mater Lower Merion HS. I'm gonna expect these to drop in the next couple months at an HOH near you. Pics from Kenlu/Sneakernews.

From Kobe's hometown to Lebron's hometown...

The Akron VII! My most anticipated VII this year (yes, more than the Dunkman). I loved the Akron VI out of all the VI colorways (see below)...

...and the ZS3 was my favorite colorway of the Zoom Soldier III...


...so I expect once I hold the Akron VII in my hand it will be my fav. Watch for them on the feet of the University of Akron Zips and to hit HOHs in March or April...

One PE you probably won't be attaining is this one...

Per the SoleCollector blog (sup Nick!), check out this Roger Federer Nike Air Trainer 1 PE. Simple, subtle and hot! Features the Swiss flag on the heel.

Also in trainer news, watch for this double pack to hit Niketowns and select retailers....

This double pack features a Bo Jackson "Auburn" inspired colorway and Albert Pujols PE colorway of the Nike Air Trainer 2010 SC. Pack will hit in February and be limited to 500 worldwide.

One more trainer to hit this year is a retro I can't believe they are re-releasing. The Nike Air Carnivore...

I still remember the original from the early 1990's. These things sat on shelves! Not sure MSRP of these, but the OGs went for like $140 and no one bought them. But I will say the details of this retro are on target. Props to Ming for the pics...

And some detailed pics from FootLocker Unlocked of one retro I am looking forward to...
The white/black/metallic silver Nike Air Pippen 1 Retro is dropping in May. Woo-hoo!

With how spot on the black retro was, I'm excited for the white pair...

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers