Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clear As Day

Are these clear boxes dope or what? No more taking pics of your kicks on your shoe boxes! Check out the Hupbox! Made of high-quallity, impact-resistant acrylics, the boxes fit most low-tops up to a sz 12. But at $40 a pop, you might want to consider keeping your cardboard. Peep www.hupbox.com for more. Word to Rich at KATC for the info+pics.

So, I saw these Rice Home/Away Nike Air Zoom Kobe V PEs yesterday. I'm not the biggest fan, but I'll probably change my mind once I see better pics...

...Rice (Team Kobe) plays CTK (Team Bron) on Sunday. I'll watch for pics come Monday...you know they'll be struttin' some PE heat...

Now -- are you ready? One, two...D Wade is coming for you...three, four....can't let him score...

That's the script from the new Dwyane Wade/Jordan Brand "Nightmares Never Sleep" commercial promoting the AJ 2010. Expect to see if in heavy rotation from now till All Star Weekend.


Lately I am sure you've been noticing the play of the Oklahoma City Thunder. If the season ended today, OKC would be in the playoffs as a 7th seed. The league's leading scorer is Kevin Durant at 27.7 a game...and now these ex-Sonics are getting their own player exclusive touches...

Durant and teammates Jeff Green, Nick Collison and Thabo Sefolosha have all been rocking the KD 2 Home PE recently, with Creamsicle-coloroed swoosh and light blue outsole. Just crispy!

Watch for more PE love for that squad in the coming months. I must say I am most excited for the All Star KD2 out of all the ASG kicks...

...and watch for these other KD2 colorways dropping soon...

So, my House of Hoops contact hit me up and told me they got in some Ray Allen PE AJ 1 Alphas. Initially, I got excited, expecting a white/green or black/green joint -- instead, I saw the pics...
...I was like, WTF!? But upon further review, I kinda like it. Is it brown? Is it grey? Dunno - but don't care. I dig em. If I grab a pair, I think I'm gonna gut the red laces.

One Jordan Brand shoe you will not see on my feet is this new Air Jordan Flight 9

Give it up already, JB. The Spizike, Six Rings, Sixty Plus, the Dub Zero - enough with the mashups! These Flight 9s take cues from the AJ 3 sole, AJ 4 netting & some other hints I refuse to find. Blah...

Lastly, quick peek at the Nike Air Force 1 Low and Nike Air Trainer 2010 SC from last weekend's Pro Bowl in Miami. Thanks to Sneakernews for the pics...

Both are in Miami Vice colorways and feature the "La Familia" taggings. Dope shoes, IMHO...

HAGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers