Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Knockout Performance

Couple sneak peeks at the SC Trainer 2010 PEs for Manny Pacquiao. The colorblocking is these Pac Mans are on point. Hope we see these in a non-SF/LV quickstrike!

Check out this last pair from the heel view; AM2009 midsole! Hot damn!


Speaking of knockout performances, guess who's back?

Back from a sprained ankle vs Memphis, he dropped 32 points and hit the game winning three last night. Clearly Mamba is back, better than ever!


Away Vs!


"It's late in the day & I ain't been on the court yet,
Hustle to the mall to get me a short set.
Yeah I got on sneaks, but I need a new pair...
Cuz basketball courts in the summer got girls there."
- Will Smith, "Summertime"

Peep the "AJ 2010 Playground Outdoor"...


An asphalt-ready version of the AJ2010. With criss-cross straps like another legendary outdoor hoop shoe...


...the Nike Air Raid. I really like the Oak Hill Academy colorway...

Watch for these to drop in August (little late there, eh JB)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers