Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Big Apple Bound



With the Cavs losing at home to the Celtics tonight 120-88, did we see Lebron's last home game in Cleveland? They didn't lose tonight - they got embarassed.

Granted the Cavs have not lost yet, I felt that this series would define Lebron's destination next year. He clearly doesn't have the help in Cleveland to get him a ring.

I think his next team isn't so much about the city, but rather what other top free agent might take less money to play alongside him. Right now, depending on a colossal collapse by Boston, I believe he is headed to New York. And I see Chris Bosh or Joe Johnson following him.

If you don't agree with me, here are some believable reasons...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers