Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No turning back


While everyone was discussing Lebron's elbow & the big Celtics win on the Cavs home floor, the Lakers beat the Jazz last night to take a 2-0 lead. They've been in cruise control this whole series thus far & look to be the favorite vs the winner of the Suns/Spurs series.

Quick rant: did you notice how the NBA Playoff schedule this week? The Cavs/Celts Game 2 was on Monday 5/3, while the next game is Friday 5/7? 5 day layoff to travel not that far? Geez, the NBA doesn't want to give Lebron's elbow extra time to heal & get treatment? No way would the NBA want the Cavs in the Finals! I'm not saying....I am just sayin')

Back to the shoes - last night Kobe, Derek Fisher, Lamar Odom, Luke Walton and Josh Powell all wore another iD rendition of the ZKV...





Sick! A closer look at Kobe's pair...


A nice and simple colorway. I don't like the cheapy "24" on the side but everything else looks fantastic. I hope the team bank (TB) colorblocking resembles these.

So, when I heard news that a Nike Air Icarus Extra retro was in the works, I was ecstatic.


One of my favorite runners from the early 90s. I recall trashing numerous pairs of these either for high school track or just kicking around...


Well, they are back & dropping this fall. Are we getting any OG colorway or anything remote close?


Nope. These colorways are horrendous. I am disgusted. You will not see those on my feet.

And appropriately releasing today at Niketowns and SB accounts nationwide, the Cinco De Mayo P Rod 3...


Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! La cervezas around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers