Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No Losses


Probably the hottest New Balance x Undefeated collabo since the "Desert Storm" NB 1500...the UNDFTD x Colette x LaMJC NB 580.


UNDFTD (Los Angeles) worked with Collette and LAMJC of France to put out this banger.  The suede on these are top notch, especially for a US-made NB.


Two pairs of extra laces -- I'm digging the brown the best to contrast the heel...


What I love about 580s are that they are tanks, hence why they put out so many rugged versions of this shoe like the Alpine Guide edition NB 580 from West NYC or the Gore Tex "Flight Jacket" pack by Mita.  Perfect for brutal Chicago winters.


And being a Cubs colorway makes me love these even more!  (Well, I guess they look more like the Houston Texans colorway, but whatevs) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers