Friday, October 5, 2012

Power On



I love Nike Frees, but I was getting kind of bored with the last few designs.  The Nike Free Powerlines+ breathes some fresh air to the Free line, almost like a.5 model...


All the same great awesomeness of the Nike Free line, this time with an eccentric upper made of weaved lace loops for a dizzying yet cool look.


Some of the limited versions like the Atmos edition and the Gold Medal edition offer some really creative uses of the design.  I love the GR colorway I just purchased; I'm eyeing this one too on FNL.


I usually wear my Frees without socks, but with the weather getting cooler I am making a change.


And if you are a Nike Plus user, these are compatible!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers