Tuesday, October 30, 2012

S.H.I.E.L.D.


Last year Nike released the Shield Pack, a line of water resistant running shoes you could even wear if you wanted to run through Superstorm Sandy.  The pack was comprised of a Nike Free Run, Lunar Eclipse and Lunar Glide (I loooooved that Lunar Eclipse).

This year Nike expanded the pack to five shoes, adding the Structure Triax and Pegasus.  I decided to try out the LunarGlide 4 and I believe I found my outdoor training shoe for my 2013 Miami half marathon in January...


This shoe has it all...


 ...Lunarlon cushioning (almost same feel as last year's LunarEclipse, which is one model up from this)...


...neutral anthracite colorway to allow for casual use along with running shoe usage (looks more flint grey than anthracite to me -- a plus!)...


... dynamic Flywire for an adaptive, glove-like fit... 
 

...and best of all: it's water resistant!

I plan on using the Chicago Marathon version of this shoe for my Miami race; this is the perfect compliment for training during the nasty Chicago winter months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers