Friday, January 18, 2013

Game Hova


So recently Jay-Z busted out a pair of the Nike KD 5 "DMV" on a night out with Beyonce...


I was planning on avoiding the KD V as last year's model didn't fit me at all. But this colorway was so hot & I was able to find for retail so I pulled the trigger.


Like the KD IV, these ran small, so I went a size up. The cushioning is amazing, but the overall fit was narrow.  I loved the wide fit of the KD III, so it was weird to see the width of the next two sigs get narrower.


Plus, these shoes were ridiculously hard to put on. I had to unlace the top three lace holes just to slip these on.


If these were tailored to Durant's feet, I guess I have much fatter & wider feet than him.  Weird, cuz Kobes & Brons fit me just fine.


The verdict: despite the awesome design of the past two KDs, I simply can't wear them...


#moneysaved

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers