Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thunderstruck


I haven't been a fan of Brand Jordan retro issues the past few years. But this was one release I had to get...


The original Thunder Air Jordan IV that released in 2006. It was bittersweet for me because I was able to get the Lightning version...


But the Thunder was much more elusive & rare. With resale values hitting $400-500, I refused to bite...



So the 2012 release was a welcome site.  As far as quality goes, I was impressed. The past few IV releases were fulled with goofy shapes, piss poor quality (plastic-looking leather) & terrible fit.


I felt they did this one right.  Even the toe box looks on point. I still recommend gutting the flimsy cheap sockliners with replacement insoles.


Thunderstruck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers