Tuesday, January 8, 2013

K-B-8


I have been pretty excited to finally get my hands on these - the Kobe 8 System in the "Sulfur" colorway.




I plan on breaking these out tonight for my volleyball opener. The initial feel is that they are stiffer than the recent Zoom Kobe V, VI and VII.


The upper is now made of Engineered Mesh instead of a Flywire structure.  It does feel much more breathable than the V/VI/VII...


...the cushioning took a drastic change as well, going from Zoom Air to a Lunarlon midsole. 



Being a devout fan of the LunarGlide, I actually welcome this change.


I still love the VI best performance-wise, with the V second best and the VII third best.  With a stiff upper, I can see breaking these in & playing in them a few times before making a true judgement.


Let's see how these perform tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers