Friday, January 25, 2013

(Valenti)nes Day


Things are not good for the Lakers right now.  The Lakers are 17-25 right now (not in the playoffs), Dwight Howard and Steve Nash can't stay healthy or find chemistry.  Mike D'Antoni is running the team into the ground.  Plus, cross-city rival Clippers are in third place (32-12) and one of the most exciting teams


But the one constant is Kobe Bryant. Second to only Kevin Durant in scoring, Mamba is still one of the league's deadliest scorers. 

One thing that has remained the same for me is my favorite Kobe signature shoe...the Zoom Kobe IV.


My only Kobe iD is this AZK IV, which emulates the "Valenti" iD  AZK IV he wore 5 years ago...


A cool pic now, since they Kobe and Metta World Peace are now teammates.

As you can see here, the ankle guard & ankle collar are different colors.  The "Valenti" and "24" embroidery are lacking, but the rest is the same.


In my opinion, the AZK VI is the best performing Kobe (though the VIII is growing on me fast)...but all around the IV is still my fav...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The life of FlintGrey...kicks, kicks....and, well...what else is there?

Followers